California STEP Awards
Funded in part through a grant award with the SBA
If you represent a small business based in California, you may be eligible to win a $400 award to offset your cost of attending APBO.
California State Trade and Export Promotion (California STEP), funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration, is offering California small businesses a limited number of STEP awards to attend the APBO 2013 Conference.
STEP Awards are available to registrants who are:
• California based small business
• “Ready-to-export” (to determine "export readiness" please check this questionnaire)
California STEP – APBO Award Conditions
• Each application will be reviewed, and measured against the required outcomes under our STEP grant deliverables.
• Approved applications will receive a direct notification from USC Marshall School within 3-5 business days after registering for STEP funding.
• Approved applicants will be invited to register for APBO and pay a partial registration rate. STEP funds of $400 will serve to offset the
registration fee. Registration fee is refundable (minus a $35 processing fee) if cancellation is received in writing by March 22, 2013;
thereafter only substitutions will be permitted.
||Less CA STEP Award
|CA STEP Awardee
If you meet these conditions, you can see below how to begin your STEP Award application process.