Asia Pacific Business Outlook is the premier conference for business professionals seeking trade or investment opportunities in the Asia Pacific region. APBO particularly offers small and medium size businesses that are new to market tremendous opportunities to develop networks, devise strategies, and update understanding of current economic climate and socio-political trends in the region. Since 1988, the USC Marshall School of Business has produced the APBO Conference on the campus of the University of Southern California.
Asia Pacific Business Outlook 2015 Conference
April 13-14, 2015
Millennium Biltmore Hotel, Los Angeles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is APBO?
Asia / Pacific Business Outlook is the premier conference focused on the Asia / Pacific region. In two days, APBO features over 50 concurrent sessions on the following markets: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taipei, Thailand and Vietnam.
2. Who should attend APBO?
Business leaders and executives looking for trade and investment opportunities in the Asia/Pacific markets. APBO is particularly beneficial for small- and medium-sized manufacturers and service providers targeting Asian export markets.
3. Why should I go to APBO?
To get the latest intelligence in one place on up to 18 economies and expand your network with experts and insiders. APBO Conference features a unique combination of sessions and focused, personalized attention of the one-on-one sessions with senior trade officers from U.S. embassies and consulates.
4. Who produces APBO?
IBEAR MBA Program at the USC Marshall School of Business.
5. What will I take away from the conference?
The latest information and critical contacts. Participants acquire insight and knowledge of the latest business outlook, practices, opportunities and challenges in the Asia/Pacific region and connect with experts and other business leaders.
6. There are many Asia business conferences out there. Why should I choose APBO?
Credibility. APBO has been providing business professionals access to the experts for the past 26 years. APBO features these essential activities:
- One-on-One counseling sessions with in-country Senior Commercial Officers from the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Two full days of real world information presented by an international cast of industry experts
- Over 50 sessions on 18 Asia Pacific markets: Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lao PDR,Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Hosted reception, meals, and breaks for ample networking with speakers, trade specialists, and fellow participants
7. The conference sessions are divided into Country Outlooks, Workshops and Seminars. How are these formats differ?
‘Outlooks’ are of summaries and forecasts of the economic, political and social situation of a particular country or region. ‘Workshops’ are interactive Q&A sessions designed to address country-specific questions from the participants. ‘Seminars’ are topical sessions relating to doing business effectively in the Asia/Pacific region.
8. Who sponsors APBO?
Companies and organizations that want to build lasting partnerships across regions and support APBO’s mission to improve international competitiveness through education.
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Suzette Furbeyre at email@example.com or 213.740.7133.
9. What is the attire at APBO?
Business attire for all sessions, meals, and functions.
10. How can I join your mailing list?
To stay connected, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.